Spiritual Growth through Humble Service
When Jesus saw the crowds, he had compassion for them, because they were harassed and helpless, like a sheep without a shepherd. Then he said to his disciples, “The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore ask the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.” Matthew 9: 36-38
- Altar Guild
- Greeter – 8:15 a. m
- Greeter – 10:30 a.m.
- Usher – 10:30 a.m.
- Parish Banner Assembly
- Special cleaning projects
- Youth Ministry (chaperone, driver, event coordinator, fundraising)
- Seasonal Decorating (Christmas, Easter)
- Delivering to shut-ins (flowers, cheer baskets)
- Property Committee
- Planting flowers
- Spring and fall clean-up (outdoor)
- College Ministry Mailings
- Helping with Lenten luncheons